The Portal gives you and your managers access to “just in time” preventative resources to
- Improve productivity
- Reduce sickness absence
- Maintain wellbeing.
The Portal also provides an overview of the impact of childhood trauma on working adults and tools for organisational development.
- Thrive joins the dots—content recognises:
- The links between long-term health conditions and mental health
- That domestic violence spills over into the workplace
- Employees experiencing domestic violence are highly likely to have experienced childhood trauma.
The Thrive Action Plan is unique.
- It shifts the dialogue from symptoms and diagnosis to solutions and productivity
- The TAP is an online questionnaire, asking your employee to propose solutions to the aspects of their role that are affected
- The TAP complements your organisation's policies and procedures and can actually be used by your entire workforce, including Survivors.
Encourages employees to:
- Identify their own simple adjustments to discuss with you and come to you with solutions—not problems.
- Focus on the requirements of their role—not their diagnosis
- Share responsibility for identifying adjustments—which should encourage buy-in.
Get In Touch
We like to talk...
8NC Eighth Floor
P: 0161 870 2329