You may want to introduce the topic with a briefing session for senior managers. Or you may want to provide awareness training for all managers, in-depth practical workshops for line managers or upskill your mental health first aiders.
Course length and content depends on who you want to train. For example, you may prefer
1-hour topic overviews or ‘awareness training’ for all employees
2 to 3-hour topic training to build on the overview training, and provide practical solutions for managers, or
1 to 2-day comprehensive training for in-depth knowledge of several topics, together with ‘first aid’ type training.
Workshop topics include:
- Best practice guidelines for talking therapies
- Handling a disclosure
- The workplace experience Survivors: our own findings and case studies and the research literature
- Maintaining healthy boundaries
- Joining the dots with domestic violence and physical health
- Definitions and their use
- Prevalence and myths
- Signposting to other forms of support.
We build our courses on these principles:
- Practical focus
- Giving staff confidence in new skills
- Encouraging managers to examine their own impact on teams
- Encouraging employees to look after their own wellbeing.
Upskilling your teams also provides access to Thrive Portal—a permanent resource at your fingertips. This ensures that you get the best possible value from training.
Get In Touch
We like to talk...
8NC Eighth Floor
P: 0161 870 2329